Our products for expats
Holland Expat Services has several products to offer you.
Pre assignment care
- comprehensive assessment focusing on the suitability of the expat and family for living in Holland and prepare for the move to a new living environment and culture
- short intake focused on an assessment of the practical needs
- anything in between
Formalities and housing
We can arrange all the needed formalities for the expat and family:
- registration Municipality
- opening a bank account
- application 30% ruling
- application Dutch driver's license
- import car
- registration General Practitioner, dentist, Pharmacy
- health insurance and other insurances
We accompany the expat on their home search, take care of contract negotiations and we arrange the utilities.
Schools and social activities
We understand the importance of a good school or day care for the children. We inform you about the possibilities and help to find the best options for the expat. Because there is more than work alone we can also help the expat to find sports clubs, a religious community, social clubs for expats and music lessons.
Especially for the spouse we have a spouse program. This program supports the spouse and children with settling in.
Workshops (for an expat family or for small groups)
- Typical Dutch food; where to buy it and how to cook it.
- The Dutch society; systems and culture.
- The hidden gems of the South of Holland; where to go and what to do.
The workshops can be tailor made to your taste.
Special package made to your needs
After an elaborate intake in which we make an inventory of the wishes of the employee we agree about the services we will provide for the expat.